Epson EB-760W WXGA 3LCD Laser Projector
Bright, easy-to-read, lamp-free classroom display projects up to 150"
The EB-760W will change the way you think about classroom displays. Delivering 4,100 lumens of color and white brightness1 and a high-quality 16:10 WXGA display up to 150"—more than three times larger than a 75" flat panel—this ultra short throw laser display encourages engagement with large, bright and easy-to-read images from nearly anywhere in the classroom. Engineered for reliability, the EB-760W has a 20,000-hour, virtually maintenance-free laser light source2, so there are no lamps to purchase or replace—ever. It also features wireless connectivity from PCs, Mac® computers, Chromebooks, and Android™ and iOS® devices 3, as well as convenient split screen functionality4, making it easy for teachers and students to wirelessly display up to four screens simultaneously. With the ability to display on virtually any wall, the feature-rich EB-760W allows teachers to maintain valuable whiteboard space while delivering stunning images that engage and inspire young learners.
- 4,100 lumens of colour and white brightness1
- 16:10 WXGA resolution for images up to 150"
- 20,000-hour laser lamp-free light source2
- Images more than three times larger than a 75" flat panel
- Quick startup with laser light source
- Supports 4:3 and widescreen 16:9 aspect ratios